TEN WAYS TO A BRIGHT FUTURE
1. Enlarge your tent. Expand your plans so you personal life, ministry and investments work toward the enlargement of God’s Kingdom.
2. Expand you view of God. We serve a God who is able to do far more than we can imagine.
Ephesians 3:20 (NLT) Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.
3. Increase your faith.
- about what God can do through you to increase the qualitative and quantitative advancement of His Kingdom.
- God can use you to expand! Jesus prayed to be used in this capacity.
Matthew 6:10 (NLT) May your Kingdom come soon. May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven.
4. Enlarge your influence. Don’t get discouraged!, be encouraged about the seeds you are sewing, you are going to increase at just the right time.
Galatians 6:6-10 (NLT) Those who are taught the word of God should provide for their teachers, sharing all good things with them. Don’t be misled—you cannot mock the justice of God. You will always harvest what you plant. 8 Those who live only to satisfy their own sinful nature will harvest decay and death from that sinful nature. But those who live to please the Spirit will harvest everlasting life from the Spirit. 9 So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. 10 Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith.
Have the confidence to demonstrate the Spirits’ power, through prayer, ministry of the Word, God’s authority and God’s promises.
5. Be confident Christ will build His church in quantity and quality.
- Jesus said, “I will build my church and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” (Matt 16:18,19)
- Be optimistic about the way that the Lord will expand His kingdom and righteousness throughout the world as the waters cover the sea. Paul assured us that everyone would know the gospel as he had been promised. (Rom. 15:19-21)
6. Extend the ministry of the gospel to the hurting, lonely and overlooked people of the world!
Mark 2:17 (NLT) When Jesus heard this, he told them, “Healthy people don’t need a doctor—sick people do. I have come to call not those who think they are righteous, but those who know they are sinners.”
Pray, Give and work toward winning more people through the ministry of the gospel of Jesus Christ!
7. Stretch your commitments to new areas.
- Set a higher bar for your serving others, giving resources, sharing the message!
- Believe the Lord will multiply you when you stretch.
8. Plan for multiplication! Stop expecting things to not go your way, instead, release your inner planner for greater things to happen to you!
Matthew 13:31 (NLT)
Here is another illustration Jesus used: “The Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed planted in a field.
9. Get optimistic about the great commission. People respond better to encouraging attitudes instead of discouraging attitudes.
Philippians 2:1-2 New Living Translation (NLT)Is there any encouragement from belonging to Christ? Any comfort from his love? Any fellowship together in the Spirit? Are your hearts tender and compassionate? 2 Then make me truly happy by agreeing wholeheartedly with each other, loving one another, and working together with one mind and purpose.
10. Teach, preach and use your speech to share what God CAN do.
- In Spite of the bad news in the world, God CAN do greater things!
Romans 8:28-29 (NLT) And we know that God causes everything to work together[a] for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. 29 For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.
“The future is as bright as the promises of God.”