It is my desire to get my content out there as far as possible without jeopardizing the intellectual information I provide. Thus, with the exceptions of guest posts I own everything on this site. That means it’s copyrighted in my name. I appreciate your cooperation in advance.
Here’s What You Can Use Without Permission:
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Repost anything you want onto your site as long as you link it back to my site.
- Print off posts and make your organization better as long as you let your organization know where the content originated, even if you add your content.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial use like a (community group, church, company newsletter) as long as you also include: © 2014, Jeffery R Knight. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.jeffknight.com.
Here’s What You Can Do Only With Permission:
- Any commercial use of this content.
Here’s What You Cannot Do:
- Copy and Paste and Repost exact pages. Google penalizes you and me for this, therefore, can’t permit you to use an entire copy.
- In addition, I don’t allow any translation of my content. I simply cannot validate the quality of the work.
- It’s their work so you can do with it what they want, search for their permissions page.