Every part of life—every experience, every lesson, every encounter, every tragedy—became meaningful and purposeful as I came to realize what God was calling me to do … to be. More importantly, God has called me to bear witness to His glory; to share what He has and continues to draw me through. It is a tale of living through the pits of pain, being forged by Christ, and living boldly in His gifts. My hope is that my story will inspire, encourage and nurture the Christ-follower, business leader, church leader, or whomever will listen. Will you join me on this journey by inviting me to speak at your church, event or conference?
Full disclosure: I am a pastor, author, speaker, race car driver and a student of life. In the past, I’ve dabbled a little on a blog, sharing life experiences and other things that stirred my mac ‘n cheese. Also, as a pastor, I talk a lot … on camera. And usually by Wednesday of every week, there’s amplified media published for someone to find and watch. Check the right margin or the several videos I have available for you >> HERE <<.
If you will allow me, The Revved Life is the culmination of my struggles and God’s intervention and stirring in my life that I believe will inspire and lead others to have a “bigger than life” LIFE.
Whether you need a keynote speaker to set the tone of your entire event, an industry expert for an executive briefing or workshop, a motivational speaker to supercharge your team or church, or to kick-off your convention, my fresh, never-before-heard subject might be just what you need for your next event.
If you would like more information or to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with a member of my team prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally-prepared, dynamically-delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcome you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
The Next Step
Thanks again, for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability; just click on the blue button below. Someone on my team will get back with you right away.